About the Center
The mission of the Higdon Student Leadership Center is to provide opportunities designed to empower responsible student leadership in order to enrich the community while promoting positive citizenship and the holistic development of students.
Please take a look at the great article that profiles the Higdon Student Leadership Center throughout our first decade of serving the College of Charleston community.
We would like to sincerely thank everyone who has and continues to support us on our journey. We look forward to many more years of helping students become future leaders!
Our Learning Goals
- Learn to empower self by discovering one's strengths and areas of development.
- Understand the development and application of relational and transformational leadership through experiential learning.
- Realize how to effectively integrate relational and transformational leadership into situations.
- Clarify, internalize and live congruently one's own values.
- Build meaningful interpersonal relationships through exercising effective communication and teamwork.
- Realize their personal leadership style.
Please take a moment to view our latest Annual Report, or scroll through to view Reports from previous years.
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Annual Report 2014-15
- Annual Report 2013-14
- Annual Report 2012-13
- Annual Report 2011-12
- Annual Report 2010-11
- Annual Report 2009-10
- Annual Report 2008-09